Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Upcoming Exhibition of Drawings and Paintings

This has been a busy last several months, and now I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The first thing on my calendar coming up is an exhibition of drawings and a couple paintings at Pentimenti Gallery (March 6th - April 12th / Opening reception as part of First Friday, March 6th).
Next on the agenda will be a long anticipated solo exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art, in Atlanta. This show will feature, large scale works of installation, video pieces and paintings.
In the next few days I will post a couple images for these shows with some more formal announcements.

1 comment:

Smarry said...

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.
___________________
Smarry
We do your Marketing for best sales